Who are we?
Johnsons Leisure Ltd is a multimillion-pound, family run company and are the South’s largest independent retailer and installer of high-quality, timber garden rooms, hot tubs, saunas and composite decking. An innovative and continually expanding company, Johnsons pride themselves in keeping the family values at the core of our business whilst leading the way in the development of new products and services.
We currently have 17 display villages across the South of England, with more at the planning stage and have further development plans across the UK. Our staff are the key to our success, and we want like-minded people to join the Johnsons family.
Based at our recently refurbished Garden Room Display Village at Thurrock Garden Centre, Thurrock, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management and the monthly sales targets.
It starts with the initial conversation with the customer, taking them through our range of garden buildings, advising on selecting the right building and package and then providing an estimate. You’ll also be responsible for attending a site visit to the customer’s home to check for space, access and confirm all details are correct.
- Sales experience is essential but full product training is given
- Highly self-motivating individual who thrives on delivering the best customer service while achieving their set goals
- Ability to work on your own initiative to achieve sales targets
- Confident manner and ideally some experience in selling to the public
- Excellent time management
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Full driving license required and own car essential
You will need to have full UK driving licence, be flexible regarding working weekends and retail sales experience is preferred but not essential.
We can offer you:
- £27,700 salary plus commission
- Realistic OTE of £35K+
- Increased Holiday Entitlement
- Full training and support in all Johnsons products
- Staff discounts
- Opportunities for progression
For more information, contact James on 01227 875931