Here at Johnsons we offer a wide range of Hot Tub and Spa Chemicals and Accessories perfect for the upkeep and maintenance of your Hot Tub or Spa.
Chemicals are available both online and in-store and all orders over £30 include Free Delivery!
Not quite sure what you need? Give one of our specialists a call on 01634 566005 or stop into your local showroom today.
Hot Tub & Spa Chemicals
click the edit button to change this text.
- QuickviewChemicalsSpa Alkalinity Increaser raises the Total Alkalinity reading and prevents fluctuations during pH adjustment. Alkalinity readings should be maintained between 80 – 150ppm.£6.99£6.99
- QuickviewChemicalsSpa Brominate Granules are rapid dissolving and are specifically blended to disinfect Spa and Hot Tub water. They can be used in addition to Bromine tablets for a quick boost in sanitiser readings or used on their own to provide a Total Bromine reading.£16.99£16.99
- QuickviewChemicalsSpa Bromine Tablets are a broad based biocide specifically formulated for the disinfection of Spa and Hot Tub Water. These tablets should be dosed via a specific floating dispenser or an erosion feeder device.£27.99£27.99
- QuickviewChemicalsThis product should be used to raise the calcium hardness levels in Spa and Hot Tub water. If there is insufficient levels of calcium in the water it may be difficult to balance the water and grout loss within tiled spas may occur.£8.99
- QuickviewChemicalsSpa Cartridge Cleaner is a powerful blended cleaner specifically formulated to remove oils, minerals, organic matter and dirt from Cartridge Filters. These deposits clog the filter and reduce filter efficiency and water circulation. Spa Cartridge Cleaner removes these deposits and restores filter efficiency and the lifetime of the filter.£9.99£9.99
Spa Chlorine Granules are rapid dissolving and are specifically formulated to disinfect Spa and Hot Tub water, they have a minimal effect on the pH value of the water. Spa Stabilised Chlorine Granules are ideal for daily disinfection of the water.£10.99
- QuickviewChemicalsSpa Chlorine Mini Tablets are slow dissolving and specifically formulated for the disinfection of Spa and Hot Tub Water. These tablets should be dosed via a specific floating dispenser or an erosion feeder device.£15.99£15.99
- QuickviewChemicalsChlorogene T25 Tablets have been developed specifically for use as a highly effective anti-microbiological control. The tablets only release chlorine dioxide when in contact with water.£49.99£49.99
- QuickviewChemicalsSpa Instant Filter Cleaner can be used on regular basis (ideally weekly) and offers a quick solution to cleaning Cartridge Filters. The unique “trace dye” shows where you have sprayed the product so that you can ensure complete coverage of the filter.£10.99£10.99
- QuickviewChemicalsSpa No Foam is specifically formulated to remove excessive and unsightly foaming.£11.99
- QuickviewChemicalsUse Spa Non Chlorine Oxy-Shock on a weekly basis or after heavy use of the Spa or Hot Tub. This product will break down the organic contaminants and un-filterable waste sometimes found in the water which can result in unpleasant smells / odours and a reduction in bather comfort. Spa Non Chlorine Oxy-Shock can also improve the efficiency of the Bromine sanitiser.£16.99£16.99
- QuickviewChemicalsThe correct pH and Alkalinity balance is vital to ensure comfortable bathing conditions, maximum efficiency from the sanitiser and to help maintain the fabric of the spa and hot tub. The correct pH reading should be 7.4 – 7.6 and Total Alkalinity between 80 – 150ppm£8.99
- QuickviewChemicalsSpa pH Plus is used to increase the pH balance of the Spa / Hot Tub Water. The correct pH balance is critical to ensure bather comfort and to minimise damage to the fabric of the Spa / Hot Tub. The correct pH balance for Spa / Hot Tub water is 7.4 – 7.6£6.99£6.99
- QuickviewChemicalsSpa Scale Inhibitor is specifically formulated to remove minerals and dissolved metals from source water, if left un-treated they are likely to form scale deposits or stain spa and hot tub surfaces, internal pipework, fittings and equipment. Long term exposure to scale deposits can reduce water circulation, reduce efficiency of heaters and can be costly to rectify.£9.99£9.99
- QuickviewChemicalsSpa & Hot Tub Flush should be used before the water is de-commissioned / drained down (typically no longer than 12 weeks for domestic spas and hot tubs) although heavy use will require more frequent drain downs. This product is formulated to internally clean all the pipework and fittings and will also loosen biofilms which can provide an ideal environment for harmful viruses and bacteria to live.£11.99
- QuickviewChemicalsOur Spa Chemical Starter Kit contains the following:£35.99
- Chlorine Granules (500g)
- pH Plus (500g)
- pH & Alkalinity Reducer (750g)
- No Foam (500ml)
- Test Strips
- QuickviewChemicalsSpa Sparkle restores sparkling clarity to the water as the product allows small particles to combine together and removed via the filtration process (the cartridge filter).£11.99
- QuickviewChemicalsSpa Waterline Cleaner has been specifically formulated to quickly breakdown deposits found on the fabric of the spa or hot tub. It is a non-abrasive product and is compatible with the water chemistry offering a fast but effective method of cleaning.£11.99
Hot Tub & Spa ACCESSORIES
click the edit button to change this text.
- QuickviewAccessoriesThe Cover Ex™ slides your spa cover effortlessly behind your spa and offers a sleek low-profile design. Fitting: As standard not included. If purchased alongside one of our hot tubs we will fit this Free of Charge. Shipping: Free Delivery
- QuickviewAccessoriesThis versatile Gazebo offers shade and shelter for any garden party, BBQ or for those who enjoy relaxing in the bubbles of a hot tub all year round. Size: 3m x 3m Shipping: Free Delivery£299.00£299.00